• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
451753638_7857151607673656_631208432987727775_n.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
This is a geek's idea of a poem (from my files)

<> !*''#
^"`$$-
!*=@$_
%*<> ~#4
&[]../
|{,,SYSTEM HALTED

The poem can only be appreciated by reading it aloud, to wit:

Waka waka bang splat tick tick hash,
Caret quote back-tick dollar dollar dash,
Bang splat equal at dollar under-score,
Percent splat waka waka tilde number four,
Ampersand bracket bracket dot dot slash,
Vertical-bar curly-bracket comma comma CRASH.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Life kicked my butt...

Why? Why must you kick me in the ****s at every given opportunity, life?
Waaaay back when i was going through a divorce… after she maxed out my credit card, stole the bank account and i was forced to move back into my parents house in my 30s….. someone once tried to console me by saying “well you know what they say….. when life gives you lemons you…” I stopped them right there and said “I don’t care what you would do, but I’m picking those damn lemons up and whipping them back at life as hard as i can…. And i hope it hurt when it hits”

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Waaaay back when i was going through a divorce… after she maxed out my credit card, stole the bank account and i was forced to move back into my parents house in my 30s….. someone once tried to console me by saying “well you know what they say….. when life gives you lemons you…” I stopped them right there and said “I don’t care what you would do, but I’m picking those damn lemons up and whipping them back at life as hard as i can…. And i hope it hurt when it hits”
Did it?

JustGeorge

Out of Order
Staff member
Premium Member
I hope it did hurt life when the lemons hit it...

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
been an interesting evening....hadn't had one like this in 8 months.... had a rather nasty gastritis attack this evening.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Im happy with no working in Eden for at least two months. I will only be working in Nod, working for myself.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The end of the week will be expensive A handyperson is coming to fix a fence gate that won't close due to ground shifting. An electrician will install floodlights/web cam and an arborist will give me an estimate for tree trimming a lot of which are neighbor's trees growing over our property line.