• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I had just finally had enough of sweating and being hot and am now sitting down in the cool house. Whew. Making progress though!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Bears such as @Wu Wei will do anything for food (if it's the right kind, of course)

Frank and Ernest Comic Strip for August 22, 2024

We Never Know

No Slack
Yeah... I don't always like what I see, either.

I don't have much of a need to look in a mirror very often.
My hair is short so doesn't need combed.
Never check how my clothes look on me.
Every now and then I will glance in the mirror while I brush my teeth but I usually walk around doing other things while brushing.

But that bear was more like 'Come at me bro lol

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I don't have much of a need to look in a mirror very often.
My hair is short so doesn't need combed.
Never check how my clothes look on me.
Every now and then I will glance in the mirror while I brush my teeth but I usually walk around doing other things while brushing.

But that bear was more like 'Come at me bro lol
Maybe he owed himself money.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
To avoid condensation: keep interior and exterior temperatures the same. The easiest way is to leave all doors and windows open.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
But then the dogs get out, and giraffes get in.
I read a super interesting book which was a true story, about transporting two giraffes from the east coast to California. I read it for a book club many months ago, and I am sorry but I can't recall the name of the book! But it was very, very good and super interesting.

Oh, I think the name was West With Giraffes.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
But then the dogs get out, and giraffes get in.
I read a super interesting book which was a true story, about transporting two giraffes from the east coast to California. I read it for a book club many months ago, and I am sorry but I can't recall the name of the book! But it was very, very good and super interesting.

Oh, I think the name was West With Giraffes.
"https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/56449476-west-with-giraffes"

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I just now learned that mature walnut trees produce a toxin called 'Juglone' which kills many fruit trees and berry bushes and can do so far away from where the walnut trees are planted.