• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
1724280702458.png

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
One friend at the dog park has a really overweight golden retriever. She reports that the family keeps overfeeding the dog in spite of all her efforts. It's hard sometimes.
Smokey is a food snatcher. She eats non food items, too(like cat poop).

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
My nephew is going with me to my meeting Sunday. He's probably going to be shocked I'm hanging out with people to tame and mellow and bland, but eh, it's California. People who grew up here grew up in an entirely different world. As I told him, they understand emotions in ways we never will. But we grew up taking ****itall, so we're better at just doing certain things (like taboo) things and telling ****os to **** off.
My friends will get an idea though I come from a highly intelligent family of stubborn ******** though, lmao.

Shadow Wolf

Amd today I definitely needed some light hold hairspray (lighter than I have) and some makeup spray because when I left home today, the way my eyeliner was, my hair teased up just a bit, my look TOTALLY screamed "yaaa, im supposed to be on stage somewhere, maybe, I just got out of a 30 year drug bender coma":joycat:

Shadow Wolf

I'm considering how rude it would be to tell people "does it look like it" when they ask me if I work wherever I have the unpleasantness of crossing paths.

Shadow Wolf

My mom asked me how is our family raunchy. Oh, the stuff I've done this family don't know about, lmao. Like how I've had sex with a girl who was on tv before she was on tv (and not just any TV show), and it was with her I discovered I like public places (so does my sister).
And while this is a very queer family, there's way more bdsm going on than queer stuff. Like, almost all of us.

Shadow Wolf

My sister is moving here, heading this way on the 31st. This isn't good. I can't stand being around her. She does dumb **** like call me a sheeple for not condemning organizations like the APA and AMA (she's a physicians assistant) amd then want to try to describe and understand me through these lenses and worldviews and dumb**** labels that will never describe me (like astrology). And she will insist she is right and no one else is right, even though she's being informed by books from a publisher known for misrepresenting history and not believing in fact checking.
Ugh!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
All these emails about bus schedules and school start routines makes me so glad I homeschool.

The bus was of never ended headache when the kids were enrolled.