• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
457134896_10160895903996284_7070458421379768041_n.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Of all the threads on the forums, this one is the one inspiring violence?
Yeaass....duuuuhhh......I literally stab people for a living so my very presence is violence. You have any idea how many people I've stabbed, all those veins I've cut and reveled in that glorious, warm spray?
If you don't feel violent around this juggalette you might have a few screws missing in your head.

Shadow Wolf

Maybe it has the same effect as spinach did with Popeye. It'll turn you into a super-strong fighting machine, just like Chuck Norris (although still not as good as Chuck).
Super strong killing machine, but still not strong enough to avoid being Bruce Lee's personal punching bag.

Shadow Wolf

I saw Twisters, and because they made made the main cast racially diverse it was sticking out to me like a neon sign that despite the movie taking place in Oklahoma there are no mentions of the Native lands, which is about half the state, and apparently quaint Mayberry looking towns are the only ones worth featuring when a tornado rips through. Made it seem like instead of making something that looks organic and natural they went the route of token diversity.
And it was wierd how it mentioned global warming without saying global warming or climate change.