• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
1724875908060.png

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
In Beijing I did see a young woman wearing a t-shirt with english on it, and I am pretty sure she had no idea what a double entendre was

It said, and I quote, "If it swells ride it"
What makes you think she didn't understand it?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
**** me running! My primary care physician's office has sent the medical leave office absolutely nothing regarding my shoulder (but they sent everything else) and the company is to make a decision of if my medical leave is approved or not based on nothing.
If I lose another job this way I'm going to sue.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
**** me running! My primary care physician's office has sent the medical leave office absolutely nothing regarding my shoulder (but they sent everything else) and the company is to make a decision of if my medical leave is approved or not based on nothing.
If I lose another job this way I'm going to sue.
That sucks big time.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Using that gif, is it really meaning frustration over a total kerfuffle of a mess that was your own doing but you're blaming those beneath you who you demean and belittle?
Not why I used it.....although I have no problem with being called mean...