• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I had an above ground pool once...sold it when I moved.... I had an in-ground pool once... by proxy... it came with the woman I was once engaged too..... She kept the pool when we broke up..... and for the record... I hate taking care of pools

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I had an above ground pool once...sold it when I moved.... I had an in-ground pool once... by proxy... it came with the woman I was once engaged too..... She kept the pool when we broke up..... and for the record... I hate taking care of pools
Ugh, me too. I had an inground one and sold the house it was attached to, and an above ground one I had removed! UGH!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I want an in ground pool.

I'm walking to get @John53 's, but I got lost. I'm in Manitoba now.
Maintenance is costly. Even more costly is when you see this and know that someone is about to put a suction pump on your bank account.

pool.jpg

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
You really need to "crate train" them.
Thankfully, Ares hasn't peed anywhere for funsies in awhile.
Maintenance is costly. Even more costly is when you see this and know that someone is about to put a suction pump on your bank account.

View attachment 96489
It's one of those things I know is a bad idea, yet I can't stop wanting it anyways.
I haven't mowed my backyard in two years. Some of the weeds were like small trees(I had to clear an area to make room for the kids' pool). I thought I got all the mini stumps up. I missed one. It went right through my foot.

Better mine than someone else's, though.