• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
52036363-10330379-One_child_in_an_answer_to_a_tricky_looking_algebraic_equation_wr-a-50_1640113090685.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Hopefully they start throwing the books at social media companies for not banning social media challenges. Again because far too many people have gotten seriously hurt and killed over these algorithms promoting the worst our species has to offer.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Also seriously considering retuning to my almost vegetarian ways..... maybe that will take care of this gastritis stuff.... I was feeling pretty good and getting kicked out of doctors offices for being to healthy the last time I went vegetarian...

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Also seriously considering retuning to my almost vegetarian ways..... maybe that will take care of this gastritis stuff.... I was feeling pretty good and getting kicked out of doctors offices for being to healthy the last time I went vegetarian...
I notice my two vegetarian kids seldom get sick... Yudhi is 5 and has been sick 3 times? Very unusual. Ares didn't throw up for the first time until he was about 3(scared the hell out of him).

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Chinese vegetarian. Well, why not.