• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
7ee12b61-93c3-42cb-8259-30849d9d7162_text.gif

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Bear is at it again:

Starr said the car's window had been taped shut, but that did not pose much of an obstacle for the animal's claws.

The mother bear then rejoined her cubs nearby.

Too bad she missed out on the French fry spill in L.A. That would have been a feast for any hungry bear.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
TRUE STORY TIME!

I had a friend who visited China for two weeks. She lost quite a bit of weight there, partly because the very first thing they offered her (I don't know who, sorry) was a bowl of chicken soup, with a chicken foot floating in it.

When I went to Seoul, South Korea recently, every single cut of meat I ate was different from whatever it was in the US. Oh, they also had seafood everywhere, hanging everywhere. It was weird. They also ate dried bugs for snacks. My son is married to a Korean woman and occasionally he will call me and say "She's eating bugs again."

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
TRUE STORY TIME!

I had a friend who visited China for two weeks. She lost quite a bit of weight there, partly because the very first thing they offered her (I don't know who, sorry) was a bowl of chicken soup, with a chicken foot floating in it.

When I went to Seoul, South Korea recently, every single cut of meat I ate was different from whatever it was in the US. Oh, they also had seafood everywhere, hanging everywhere. It was weird. They also ate dried bugs for snacks. My son is married to a Korean woman and occasionally he will call me and say "She's eating bugs again."
I had a coworker who loved to bring in chocolate covered grasshoppers.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I'm in one of those modes where I can't think, and I keep eating something even though I'm not hungry, and I'm not enjoying the food.