• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Soundgarden's song Spoonman, I didn't think that was about a guy using meth because I wasn't listening to it, I thought it was about meth because I miss heard a lot of the lyrics in it. Like how for decades I thought the line was all my friends are round and dead.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Soundgarden's song Spoonman, I didn't think that was about a guy using meth because I wasn't listening to it, I thought it was about meth because I miss heard a lot of the lyrics in it. Like how for decades I thought the line was all my friends are round and dead.
You should post a link!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Surgeons were able to save the man’s life and extract the eel, though not without removing part of his colon as well.

Viet Duc University Hospital in Hanoi reported the body horror tale late last month. On July 27, a 31-year-old man, originally from India, visited the emergency department with severe abdominal pain. According to the hospital, the man soon admitted that he had willingly stuck a large eel up through his anus. He was quickly given imaging tests, which confirmed the eel’s presence, and then prepped for a colonoscopy to remove it rectally. But the doctors discovered a complication: The man had also inserted a lemon into his anus, seemingly to ensure that the eel wouldn’t wriggle out the way it came.

The doctor offers some excellent advice here:

Huy added that under no circumstances should people try to stick eels or any other animals up through their anus, given the unpredictable consequences.

Here's another thing to add to the "things I learned" thread. Never stick eels up your butt.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson

He exceeded the weight limit of the bridge (3 tons).

View attachment 96696

I wonder why people do things like this.
There is a bridge in my area that is to low for tractor trailers, there are multiple signs stating the heigh, flashing lights that say low bridge, and a turn around for any truck that gets there. About 3 or 4 times a year a truck gets stuck under that bridge

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
hilarious-historical-memes-18-649d697d6423a__700.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

Some are wack-a-doodle: The one where, if you get a magnet wet it stops being a magnet.
(and) That the Powerball lottery in the US was created to catch time-travellers.

Remember this one? Bill Gates implanting Microchips in people with a covid 19 vaccination

The one about "dark suckers" was a joke that "light bulbs" are really "dark suckers" (I have the original joke)

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member

Some are wack-a-doodle: The one where, if you get a magnet wet it stops being a magnet.
(and) That the Powerball lottery in the US was created to catch time-travellers.

Remember this one? Bill Gates implanting Microchips in people with a covid 19 vaccination

The one about "dark suckers" was a joke that "light bulbs" are really "dark suckers" (I have the original joke)
I like the one that says that most people are extremely dense...