• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
z-funny-24-8.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner

Some are wack-a-doodle: The one where, if you get a magnet wet it stops being a magnet.
(and) That the Powerball lottery in the US was created to catch time-travellers.

Remember this one? Bill Gates implanting Microchips in people with a covid 19 vaccination

The one about "dark suckers" was a joke that "light bulbs" are really "dark suckers" (I have the original joke)
I've heard better. Like how the plants that hit the Train Towers were holographic projections.
There's a supercomputer in Europe that was began as a group effort among the major nations to store every last bit of info about every last citizen. It's named an initialism after the main countries behind it, called BEAST.
Social Security Numbers, credit cards and the Kroger card are the Mark of the Beast.
The Bible predicts the Euro will be the currency of the One World Government.
The Healthcare field isn't interested in a cure because illness is more profitable, and the cures for many diseases exist but are being deliberately withheld.
Tons and tons of stuff are for population control.
There are secret FEMA death camps that were all going to be herded into. This is my favorite because the prison at Grissom ARB, which I lived a few miles from, is the location of one. The evidence? High rise fences lined with barbed wire and all the bright lights.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
I've heard better. Like how the plants that hit the Train Towers were holographic projections.
There's a supercomputer in Europe that was began as a group effort among the major nations to store every last bit of info about every last citizen. It's named an initialism after the main countries behind it, called BEAST.
Social Security Numbers, credit cards and the Kroger card are the Mark of the Beast.
The Healthcare field isn't interested in a cure because illness is more profitable, and the cures for many diseases exist but are being deliberately withheld.
There are secret FEMA death camps that were all going to be herded into. This is my favorite because the prison at Grissom ARB, which I lived a few miles from, is the location of one. The evidence? High rise fences lined with barbed wire and all the bright lights.
Well, with the fences and lights they weren't keeping it much of secret, were they?

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

This is one I didn't know:

"Albert Einstein didn't exist and was just a character played by Marilyn Monroe."

I can't figure this one out at all.

Shadow Wolf

In 3-4 hours things are gonna get tense, any shreds of peace, tranquility and sanity will be brutally massacred.
And if she calls me a ****ing sheeple again she's getting a philosophical mirror violently smashed into her face.

Shadow Wolf

Police scanners are fun. There's a situation in Indy, including a break in and the cops about to swarm a house.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I drove myself home with my eyes dilated and it was scary, but I don't think I ran anyone off the road.
I have done that many times...... and even though I call it drive by brail, I have not hit anything or anyone yet... just wear a good pair of wrap around sunglasses and down the road I go

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I have done that many times...... and even though I call it drive by brail, I have not hit anything or anyone yet... just wear a good pair of wrap around sunglasses and down the road I go
I think my vision problems made it worse. And I can't go to the drug store for the eye drops I need because everything is blurry! It's sort of a catch 22 but I'll be OK.