• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
No but I can see better today, since they're not dilated and I am using the eye drops that were prescribed.
That's worth some applause or a ...... award-148961_640.png

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Well...I am much more calm...still thinking ALL politicians are low down, dirty, lying scum..... but at least I no longer want to maul anyone into oblivion....

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Well...I am much more calm...still thinking ALL politicians are low down, dirty, lying scum..... but at least I no longer want to maul anyone into oblivion....
How many people have you ever met that don't lie on occasion? Low down implies dirty to me as does scum (considering mental dirt). So when you can refer to them just as scum without the additional verbiage you will have reached calmness.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
How many people have you ever met that don't lie on occasion? Low down implies dirty to me as does scum (considering mental dirt). So when you can refer to them just as scum without the additional verbiage you will have reached calmness.
Never meant a politician that does not lie constantly.... Allow me to clarify..... politicians are all lying self center egotistical jerks that do not care about the people they allegedly represent any further than getting their vote.... any other view is simply naive

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Never meant a politician that does not lie constantly.... Allow me to clarify..... politicians are all lying self center egotistical jerks that do not care about the people they allegedly represent any further than getting their vote.... any other view is simply naive
Simply naive and proud of it.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
sad actually, but whatever makes you happy
Politicians are human. Some clearly meet and exceed your scorn level but not all - maybe 10% are well motivated. They lie to get elected because people want to be promised goodies. The day that people start expecting honesty, the picture will change (with some exceptions). Financing elections is expensive and thanks to SCOTUS, money is speech so the wealthy have a lot more power than the rest of us.

So I to me a lot of the problem is not the politicians but the system. So vote for me and I'll fix it (but ignore the cash being stuffed into my pockets by corporate America and the plutocrats).

Thank you for your support and vote this November.