• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I think my vision problems made it worse. And I can't go to the drug store for the eye drops I need because everything is blurry! It's sort of a catch 22 but I'll be OK.
I never used eye drops after that. I just went to my car and drove off. But, like I said, I have done that many many times, between, 4 eye surgeries, multiple followups and checkups and an eye infection or 2....

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I never used eye drops after that. I just went to my car and drove off. But, like I said, I have done that many many times, between, 4 eye surgeries, multiple followups and checkups and an eye infection or 2....
Oh, this is the second doctor who has told me to use eye drops because I have dry eyes. So I guess I better do it. I found some around here. I've had four eye surgeries too!

I have a dental appt tomorrow but at least I am still very fixable!

Last edited:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Early real estate agent

Non Sequitur Comic Strip for September 03, 2024

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I'm gonna win my sister's rottie over to me. It's going good so far, and she's loving I know ahead of time she likes her hips rubbed.

Wu Wei

Oh, this is the second doctor who has told me to use eye drops because I have dry eyes. So I guess I better do it. I found some around here. I've had four eye surgeries too!

I have a dental appt tomorrow but at least I am still very fixable!
They have me on Restasis for dry eyes

Wu Wei

5 months, 4 meetings later...politicians prove they are politicians...... never expect a city board, appointed by the Mayor ro go against the mayor..... in the face of all the statements, with all the facts and reseach.... the last speaker is the mayor's chief of staff, last because then no one can refute his half truths and unassociated facts, and he says all of this is unfounded and fear..... the board then says...well...I guess all those previous speakers were mistaken and not speaking truth.... so we believe the Chief of staff....... BINGO.... all that time, all that reseach, the cost some payed for lawyers, that presented legal papers and stated facts...is just wrong, and this one guy, not citing any thing as proof, is taken at his word,,,,, and it passes....... but then.... 2 meetings ago I said this was all just lip service, and a done deal before it started......

30 years working in and around politicians and I can't wait to get the heck away from the entire group of low life dirty lying scum..... on both sides of the aisle....

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
We did a dog aging project test tonight. Two boxes. Our dog aced the test remembering which box had the treat for up to 40 seconds. 30 treats consumed all told. One stuffed happy dog is now sleeping off her full belly.

Shadow Wolf

We did a dog aging project test tonight. Two boxes. Our dog aced the test remembering which box had the treat for up to 40 seconds. 30 treats consumed all told. One stuffed happy dog is now sleeping off her full belly.
I'm in the process of winning my sister's rottweiler over. With my past, Artemis will join a very long list of "traitor" dogs who prefer being around me than the bloke who's saying "hey, you're my dog."

Shadow Wolf

Oy vey! My ****ing sister's a ****ing anti-Semite! This one really ain't gonna go over well, especially because some Jews (like Einstein) have had a tremendous influence on how I view the world. And there's a lot of Jewish actors and musicians I like. I'm even aware there's a fair deal of trans-allies among the Jews. And I've enjoyed learning what I've learned from the Jews here (it's helped when my personal studies overlap into Judaism and this Rabbi or that Rabbi is cited).
She claims to love Nietzsche. I'm gonna start calling her Elizabeth and see if she ever catches on to what I'm doing.

Shadow Wolf

I think I may have to bury her with Nietzsche and demonstrate she's merely some pop-culture sod who heard a few legit Nietzsche quotes with a few misattributed ones and doesn't know a damn thing else about him. This was revealed when she was actually kind of defending Hitler and giving the impression she thought the anti-Semetism on the Third Reich just appeared when "bullied" Hitler got his revenge, and I explained a bit of the friendship of Nietzsche and Wagner and the raging general anti-Semitism that plagued Germany long before Hitler was born.
It's not good to be philosophizing and learning and debating all the time, she says. Oh yeah? How do you think I got to be able to counter every bull**** claim you make?

Shadow Wolf

And she's a Truther. And is a physicians assistant who believes conspiracies related to Big Pharma.
Overall, from my years of friendships with conspiracy nuts and studying the whys behind them, she still hasn't realized the condition of her life, hasn't accepted her trauma (like her dad being murdered one Christmas morning) or other issues that have effected her in a very bad way, combined with some bad choices (especially with boyfriends) have left her in a pretty bad shape to the point she's feeling powerless. Which I posit is evidenced in her many claims of [Western] Karma, everything happens for a reason, her deity micromanaging her life, and other beliefs that take the responsibility from her and places it on something else. She believes in free will, but she it's the will of the stars or god or whatever whim that is pulling her along.

Wu Wei

Still very annoyed today.... well...it is off to work to deal with dirty low down lying politician nit wits....from both sides of the aisle