• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
funny-supermarket-people-105-5b5847a88181c__605.gif
Bad fake.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Politicians are human. Some clearly meet and exceed your scorn level but not all - maybe 10% are well motivated. They lie to get elected because people want to be promised goodies. The day that people start expecting honesty, the picture will change (with some exceptions). Financing elections is expensive and thanks to SCOTUS, money is speech so the wealthy have a lot more power than the rest of us.

So I to me a lot of the problem is not the politicians but the system. So vote for me and I'll fix it (but ignore the cash being stuffed into my pockets by corporate America and the plutocrats).

Thank you for your support and vote this November.
Sorry, but 30 years of working with them, and last nights farce just reinforces it for me, I will simply say I think you are naive... and Democrat, Republican, all the same when it comes to lying, greed, and need of power

and either way it goes in November, we are all seeing the end of the Republic....

I can no longer counter Mrs Wu when she says the US is like China now, or says it is even worse. In China they tell you what is going to happen, you know you can do nothing about it, so life goes on...here they give you the illusion that you can make a difference...just before they do what they wanted to do no matter what you say or do..... and they call that democratic.... Oh and for the record, it was a group from the Democrat party last night that did the dirty deed..... it was all fake, it was a set up, this was decided last May, they jsut wanted to give folks the impression they might make a difference, And the way last night was handled, proved that completely. This is not to say the Republicans are not capable of the same exact thing, they most certainly are, jsut this time, it was all Democrat

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Long time ago, in the prowrestling world a Royal Rumble, elimination by being thrown out the ring over the top rope, amd a wrestler just threw someone one, was standing against the ropes taunting the crowd. On the other side amd unseen to the wrestler a fan threw a bag of a popcorn at the wrestler. The wrestler, thinking it was the guy who was supposed to toss him out, threw himself over the ropes amd was eliminated via popcorn.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I could type the A vs B i'm thinking to respond.... but I have no desire to continue this further.....

On the British Celebrity Antiques Road Trip series there was a visit to a hovercraft museum. But sadly no one mentioned eels which to me is a tragic oversight of their duty to inform people as part of the reality TV antiques auction focus. Now only did they not mention eels, but, to make it worse, ignored phrase books and bouncy bouncy as well.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
On the British Celebrity Antiques Road Trip series there was a visit to a hovercraft museum. But sadly no one mentioned eels which to me is a tragic oversight of their duty to inform people as part of the reality TV antiques auction focus. Now only did they not mention eels, but, to make it worse, ignored phrase books and bouncy bouncy as well.
Ooh, I know! All we have to do is dishwash the tinkle kitten until the bandage is impossible, and we're floppin' crone scone.