• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
miscellaneous-tree-forest-tree_falling_in_forest-chicken_crossing_road-rhetorical_question-bwhn2093_low.jpg
Why did the tree cross the road? It had not choice having become firewood.
Did the chicken make a sound when it fell? Does swearing count?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I think there should be a musical made based on the cartoon "Pixie and Dixie and Mr. Jinks"

Pixie%26Dixie_Jinks.jpg

this lines deserves to be sung on stage

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I also think there should be a broadway musical stage production of "The Great Grape Ape Show"

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Ever since I learned about the food apps during covid, seeing the sort of offers they have it makes me wonder what the food overhead for some of them biggies really are they way they have cheap offers through their apps and even creating a sense of urgency with coupons set to expire today. But it'll be there tomorrow.
I've long known soda and fake ice cream (heavily aerated according to one Stephen King book) is where they make their money, but it makes me wonder looking over them.