• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Ares's test results came in. I just click the link to view them.

Except they sent the link to my phone... its just a phone, you turds. Why can't you email it to me?

Trying to figure out how to view them.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Ares's test results came in. I just click the link to view them.

Except they sent the link to my phone... its just a phone, you turds. Why can't you email it to me?

Trying to figure out how to view them.
That happens to me as well. I have my phone texts visible on my computer so I can send LONG texts and deal with the crap you are facing.

Other than that, it depends on the phone - sometimes you can copy the web link (sucky as that is).

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
That happens to me as well. I have my phone texts visible on my computer so I can send LONG texts and deal with the crap you are facing.

Other than that, it depends on the phone - sometimes you can copy the web link (sucky as that is).
I tried, but there's places I can't tell what's an 0 or O or I or l and I failed.

I'm trying to call the company. I'm sure I'll be on hold for awhile.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I tried, but there's places I can't tell what's an 0 or O or I or l and I failed.

I'm trying to call the company. I'm sure I'll be on hold for awhile.
Calling may be faster than trying all possible 0O 1I combinations because of course whatever you choose it will be the last one you try in trying them all.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Calling may be faster than trying all possible 0O 1I combinations because of course whatever you choose it will be the last one you try in trying them all.
I found a number and called.

The results are really hard to read, but I can see Ares may be better served by a different anxiety/OCD med. The one he's on is only shown as partially effective for him, and the OCD stuff is pretty much the worst of what we're dealing with now.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I found a number and called.

The results are really hard to read, but I can see Ares may be better served by a different anxiety/OCD med. The one he's on is only shown as partially effective for him, and the OCD stuff is pretty much the worst of what we're dealing with now.
That sounds promising. I hope a new med does the trick.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
That sounds promising. I hope a new med does the trick.
Me too.

I think sometimes the obsessing thing gets overlooked as 'not important'.

Autistic kids obsess. Its normal. Deal with it in behavioral therapy.

Except he hit his therapist when she tried, and he threw a stick of deodorant through the (closed) living room window last week because he was obsessing.

So it really is a big deal.

Its promising it looks like there's a lot of options.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
And now for something not random

WuMo Comic Strip for September 06, 2024

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I'm a bit confused, flummoxed, baffled, befuddled, bewildered and muddled.... even perplexed perturbed and discombobulated too