• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You're my dream.
Without me, you don't exist.
are you sure..... maybe without @sun rise neither of us exists..... or what if we are all creations of @Shadow Wolf

close-up-funny-brown-bear-portrait-with-outstretched-tongue-danger-animal-nature-habitat-big-mammal-wildlife-scene_407837-1263.jpg

Wu Wei

Those 2 characters are just annoyances in my dream.
Next, I'll dream that you ate them.
“Now it is such a bizarrely improbable coincidence that anything so mind-bogglingly useful could have evolved purely by chance that some thinkers have chosen to see it as the final and clinching proof of the non-existence of @Revoltingest est

The argument goes something like this: "I refuse to prove that I exist,'" says @Revoltingest ngest, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing."

"But," says Man, "The Babel fish is a dead giveaway, isn't it? It could not have evolved by chance. It proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't. QED."

"Oh dear," says @Revoltingest, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic.

"Oh, that was easy," says Man, and for an encore goes on to prove that black is white and gets himself killed on the next zebra crossing.”

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Those 2 characters are just annoyances in my dream.
Next, I'll dream that you ate them.
Won't work because I get super powers in my dreams when things bad. On occasion I've even went back to the same dream well prepared and ready to stalk predator turned prey, attack hard and stab viciously without until I'm half way through processing whatever into hamburger (even if it's a dream, id if its me or them why stop short and be beyond certain the would be killer is dead, killed and very deceased?).
So you'll have to try harder. Just last night I dreamed I killed a giant in knights armor with my quickness and using magic to manipulate water as needed, including pressurized water bombs and needles. (I've been watching and reading and playing a lot of horror stuff lately).
So try harder or or you'll have a dream of me wearing @Wu Wei's skin like a tribal shaman and coming after you.

Wu Wei

Won't work because I get super powers in my dreams when things bad. On occasion I've even went back to the same dream well prepared and ready to stalk predator turned prey, attack hard and stab viciously without until I'm half way through processing whatever into hamburger (even if it's a dream, id if its me or them why stop short and be beyond certain the would be killer is dead, killed and very deceased?).
So you'll have to try harder. Just last night I dreamed I killed a giant in knights armor with my quickness and using magic to manipulate water as needed, including pressurized water bombs and needles. (I've been watching and reading and playing a lot of horror stuff lately).
So try harder or or you'll have a dream of me wearing @Wu Wei's skin like a tribal shaman and coming after you.
Now I KNOW you're a figment of someones imagination

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
“Now it is such a bizarrely improbable coincidence that anything so mind-bogglingly useful could have evolved purely by chance that some thinkers have chosen to see it as the final and clinching proof of the non-existence of @Revoltingest est

The argument goes something like this: "I refuse to prove that I exist,'" says @Revoltingest ngest, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing."

"But," says Man, "The Babel fish is a dead giveaway, isn't it? It could not have evolved by chance. It proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't. QED."

"Oh dear," says @Revoltingest, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic.

"Oh, that was easy," says Man, and for an encore goes on to prove that black is white and gets himself killed on the next zebra crossing.”
Or kill him with British humor. I'd prefer the terrorful 'mares (not everyone has nightmares. Poor Dracula gets bouts of daymares), but you do you. But if he tries to make you eat me it's be whatever scary dream that bears have.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

FORTY TWO

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Won't work because I get super powers in my dreams when things bad.
Who do you think grants them to you, eh.
On occasion I've even went back to the same dream well prepared and ready to stalk predator turned prey, attack hard and stab viciously without until I'm half way through processing whatever into hamburger (even if it's a dream, id if its me or them why stop short and be beyond certain the would be killer is dead, killed and very deceased?).
You're welcome.