• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
And now for something completely about cats (video which I can't embed here has more and cute cats.

The Real Reason Why Cats Wake Their Humans Up at Night or Very Early in the Morning

Cats naturally have very light sleep because they need to monitor prey and more importantly, predators might attack them at night. Because your cat sees you as a large, quirky cat, it worries about you when it sees you sleeping deeply at night, thinking you won’t be able to save yourself if there’s danger.
Well, that's quite moving that Cub will poke the sleeping bear to try to keep Ares safe.

mangalavara

हर हर महादेव
Premium Member
cf9.gif

Wow! He pulled himself up by his own boot… no, he pulled himself up by his own rabbit ears!

This is what people should do!

We should pull ourselves up by our own rabbit ears. @Dan From Smithville obviously knows how to do it. I can learn to do it, though what I actually have are hare ears, being that I was born in the Year of the Hare.

Dan From Smithville

"We are both impressed and daunted." Cargn
Staff member
Premium Member
Wow! He pulled himself up by his own boot… no, he pulled himself up by his own rabbit ears!

This is what people should do!

We should pull ourselves up by our own rabbit ears. @Dan From Smithville obviously knows how to do it. I can learn to do it, though what I actually have are hare ears, being that I was born in the Year of the Hare.
If you have a rope handy or wear a secure belt, they can substitute for the ears. Be careful where you tie the rope.