• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Not saying hello to a colleague could break law, says judge

Not saying hello to a colleague could break employment laws, a tribunal has suggested.

The ruling came in the case of a recruitment manager who won an unfair dismissal claim after complaining that her managing director refused to say hello to her.

Nadine Hanson had greeted Andrew Gilchrist, her new boss, three times when she arrived for work in September 2023 but was deliberately ignored every time, the employment tribunal heard.

Everybody must say hello to me...or else I will sue!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
We've had a bit of sun this morning...after awakening to frost...

Coolish here in the mornings, but not quite frosty. Then for the last few days, nice sunshine and scattered fluffy clouds, temperature reaching 25c (77f). In the last 2 hours it's clouded over and we have rain which is expected to continue to at least Sunday

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
It's predicted to get up to 94° today, but on Friday, there's a chance of rain and cooler temperatures - even down into 40s in some spots. So that's something to look forward to.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
The facts speak for themselves.

AA1s8PRl.img

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
The facts speak for themselves.

AA1s8PRl.img
But, but...you can't prove that...I Mean what if Mars DID have an atmosphere..or Venus......that faded, or burned away...then it could have been global genocide... and what if aliens had a fatal ship accident on Pluto...see....I don't believe your statistics are correct....