• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Look...I think cats are evil.... but even I wouldn't throw one
OH I would, but I need to catch one of mine first. You know those love bug cats that crawl up in your arms? Not mine. Though they seem to LOVE being around me, they only want love on their terms. They do sleep with me at night though so that's saying something or other.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
OH I would, but I need to catch one of mine first. You know those love bug cats that crawl up in your arms? Not mine. Though they seem to LOVE being around me, they only want love on their terms. They do sleep with me at night though so that's saying something or other.
I had a cat that use to sleep with me at night....at my feet.... one night i was dreaming and kicked...and instantly woke up, realizing I just kicked the cat off the bed....The cat jumped back up on the bed, at my feet, walk straight up the center of my body, stopped standing on my chest...and stared me straight in the eyes........ for about 30 seconds.... then turned...walked back down the center of my body.... and laid back down at my feet, where she slept...but just before laying down...turned her head around quickly..... gave me a look...and then laid back down

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I had a cat that use to sleep with me at night....at my feet.... one night i was dreaming and kicked...and instantly woke up, realizing I just kicked the cat off the bed....The cat jumped back up on the bed, at my feet, walk straight up the center of my body, stopped standing on my chest...and stared me straight in the eyes........ for about 30 seconds.... then turned...walked back down the center of my body.... and laid back down at my feet, where she slept...but just before laying down...turned her head around quickly..... gave me a look...and then laid back down
Harhar! Clearly she thought you deserved some scorn.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
BB1p54m6.img

Today is Wednesday, aka "Hump Day." And since it's currently the noon hour, this would be known as "Hump Hour."