• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
1729280012109.png

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I decided to check. The 1970 Chevy manual I found....well.....not drinking the contents of the battery is an improvement over slow down and be careful on snowy/icy roads and "remove your sunglasses at nighttime," and how just sitting in the car with the engine on can be bad for your health. It does list the steps of some basic maintenance, but not how to do themor where so let's not give the impression they were replacements for Haynes or Chiltons, and "slow down in the rain" isn't helping the case for it being smarter.

Shadow Wolf

I had such a great time at Aftershock I'm just now getting to how Cop Killer is always a great song live, especially if there's cops around to hear it all, including chants of "**** the police."
I am definitely looking forward to next few decades and hundred-plus concerts. Maybe not 100 plus though, because the cheap tours and shows like Ozzfest, Family Values and X-Fest aren't a thing anymore.

Shadow Wolf

Hopefully though some of my future concerts will be my own amd my new music direction of Juggalo Rap might hopefully get me some success like my stories and drawings (which is, not much but I have had some things published qnd featured in art exhibitions).

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I decided to check. The 1970 Chevy manual I found....well.....not drinking the contents of the battery is an improvement over slow down and be careful on snowy/icy roads and "remove your sunglasses at nighttime," and how just sitting in the car with the engine on can be bad for your health. It does list the steps of some basic maintenance, but not how to do themor where so let's not give the impression they were replacements for Haynes or Chiltons, and "slow down in the rain" isn't helping the case for it being smarter.
Maybe that's just the copy they sent you
:D

Shadow Wolf

I totally get that! Actually I didn't have to do a write in, because the name I was going to write in was on the ballot!
For me, it's not a matter of who but if it's a contested race or not, and uncontested races the candidate doesn't get my vote since it's not really an election at that point.
As for two Reps? It would probably hurt less literally shooting myself in the foot.

Spice

StewardshipPeaceIntergityCommunityEquality
Random and quite meaningless:
Fifty years ago tonight, also a Friday, I got married. It's a shame it wasn't to someone worthy of keeping, but I got two terrific boys as consolation prizes that I wouldn't exchange for the world.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.