• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
What you need is 20 years in Quebec speaking only French and having no Chinese food.
lots of good Chinese food in Montreal.... where I would be..... and they also have pie.... and I am considering learning French...... you know... you might feel better...if you'd just have pie

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
lots of good Chinese food in Montreal.... where I would be..... and they also have pie.... and I am considering learning French...... you know... you might feel better...if you'd just have pie
What @Wu Wei has written is unimportant, and I do not pay heed to his words.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
What @Wu Wei has written is unimportant, and I do not pay heed to his words.
I'm telling you, if you just had some pie...you'd be much happier and less irritable

__opt__aboutcom__coeus__resources__content_migration__simply_recipes__uploads__2017__07__blueberry-pie-horiz-a-180011-fa6210d9f01d4cf6ab022edd9d1cbcc3.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
My best friend and I shared a bunch of videos of Juggalettes doing videos to Boogie Woogie Wu, with the emphasis being on how awesome their makeup is. Facebook and Youtube still haven't caught up.