• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

We Never Know

No Slack
My dad played classic music cd to his cows, he said they enjoyed it.

"Cows exposed to constant music had the lowest stress-related levels of glucocorticoid in their dung,” she explains. “They were noticeably calmer when being milked, which is generally a stressful time of the day because of all the activity.”

Up to two litres more milk per milking session were obtained from the cows when they were constantly surrounded by music all day and night"

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
"Cows exposed to constant music had the lowest stress-related levels of glucocorticoid in their dung,” she explains. “They were noticeably calmer when being milked, which is generally a stressful time of the day because of all the activity.”

Up to two litres more milk per milking session were obtained from the cows when they were constantly surrounded by music all day and night"

I can believe that for classical music. But I'd bet that heavy metal would have the opposite effect.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Grumpy again, grumpy again, grumpy owe!
And when the story takes a twist
If folds like a contortionist
Slight of hand and quick exchange

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Did an incredibly scientific study and here are the results...the study was about pickup truck drives in 8 states...ok it was actually 4 states, but I was in each one twice
GMC Pickup truck owners follow the speed limit
Chevy Pickup truck drivers, about 50% follow the speed limit
Ford Pickup truck drivers 90% of them tend to speed
Dodge pickup truck drivers are all just plain nuts and speed all the time....
I did not include foreign car companies..... maybe next time

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
Did an incredibly scientific study and here are the results...the study was about pickup truck drives in 8 states...ok it was actually 4 states, but I was in each one twice
We talked about collecting data today and recorded all the different brands of cars parked on the road.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

What about Edsel drivers?

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
EdselFord-1.jpeg