• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
My internet provider has assured me verbally over my cell that my internet service has been disconnected and will be pro-rated for the month. Currently I'm using a mobile connection. Tomorrow I'll pop by the office to verify things and drop off the renta-router.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
My internet provider has assured me verbally over my cell that my internet service has been disconnected and will be pro-rated for the month. Currently I'm using a mobile connection. Tomorrow I'll pop by the office to verify things and drop off the renta-router.
So future posts here will be homing pigeon or pony express.

Spice

StewardshipPeaceIntergityCommunityEquality
Y'all won't hardly notice a difference. Its all technical stuff on my end.
I've had nothing but a smart phone as internet service for about three years and have missed very, very little. I did just sign up to add my phone as a hot spot, but I haven't tried it out as yet. The main thing I want is to be able to use my printer easier. We'll see by and by if it works out well.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I've had nothing but a smart phone as internet service for about three years and have missed very, very little. I did just sign up to add my phone as a hot spot, but I haven't tried it out as yet. The main thing I want is to be able to use my printer easier. We'll see by and by if it works out well.
My fingers are wide enough that I cannot directly see which letters I am smashing, and I am not used to this. I also don't like the shortcuts offered and the presumptive typing.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I made many changes in my asset & lock databases.
I'm about to lock up all my work supplies and equipment because the first born feels entitled to help herself to them, so does my mom, who burned through my external detailer on the outside of her car that was too dirty for a waterless wash and definitely not meant to be used as an internal cleaner as she attempted. That cleaner sucks? No, you just didn't read the bottles or directions and tried to use it in situations and places it will tell you not to.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Called the first born out, she got all offended and pissed "ok, I'll ask next time your highness."
"That is proper and polite way to do it, *****."