• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I've just received a vote for trump email and i can claim my free vote for trump flag.

There is an unsubscribe option at the bottom of the page so i thought, why not. I clicked it to be sent to a security page of a completely different site saying clicks to this address are blocked.

Who would vote for a scamming spammer?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I've just received a vote for trump email and i can claim my free vote for trump flag.

There is an unsubscribe option at the bottom of the page so i thought, why not. I clicked it to be sent to a security page of a completely different site saying clicks to this address are blocked.

Who would vote for a scamming spammer?
I had an issue where my email got a bunch of RW gone stupid, pro-Trump garbage.
I have proudly never voted for that traitor.

Wirey

Fartist
I had to move to a new office complex yesterday. Whe I went to make coffee this morning, there was mould in the filter basket. I know a custodian who is going to have trouble paying for Christmas this year!

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
It is Saturday (Śanivāra) afternoon where I am. The Saturnian vibration is strong and uncomfortable today. :(
That's terrible.

You think its the waning moon?
Zoom meetings are weird.
I'm honestly not a huge fan.

I really like to talk on the phone(if Ares is being good). I don't really want to be seen, though. You can discreetly pee and stay on a phone call. Harder to pull off on a Zoom meeting.

mangalavara

हर हर महादेव
Premium Member
That's terrible.

You think its the waning moon?

The waning moon might be the reason for it. I have noticed before that Śanivāra during the waning moon, especially deep into the dark lunar fortnight, features a strong or oppressive Saturnian vibration. So, the waning moon might indeed be the reason.

The late afternoon was better though. I did over an hour of nām jap and dhyān tonight. There was bliss and now śānti. :)

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Zoom meetings are weird.
I talk to a friend and a cousin on the other side of the country via zoom. It's nice seeing them rather than just chatting on the phone.

I also have group meetings where I volunteer once a week and they're NOT like work.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I talk to a friend and a cousin on the other side of the country via zoom. It's nice seeing them rather than just chatting on the phone.

I also have group meetings where I volunteer once a week and they're NOT like work.
You know what I do not like about Facetiming? The person always seems to call when they are looking all cute and I am not looking particularly cute.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Neal’s Yard Dairy said a con artist posing as a wholesale distributor for a major French retailer had made off with 22 metric tons (48,488 pounds) of award-winning cheddar worth 300,000 British pounds ($390,000) before the company realized it had been scammed and reported the theft on Monday.

“The high monetary value of these cheeses likely made them a particular target for the thieves,” Neal’s Yard Dairy, a distributor, wholesaler, and retailer of British artisanal cheese, said in a statement.

Detectives at Scotland Yard and international authorities are searching for the culprits.

Nearly 1,000 wheels of cloth-wrapped cheese from three makers have gone missing: Hafod Welsh organic cheddar, Westcombe cheddar, and Pitchfork cheddar.

The dairy sells a wedge of Hafod cheddar for 12.90 pounds ($16.70) for 270 grams (9.5 ounces).

Stealing cheese? That sounds like something Savior Faire would do.

432b1880734de2e45a92473daf070577.jpg

I would also wonder how someone actually fences stolen cheese? I realize there are those who will buy stolen jewelry, artwork, or cars, but cheese?

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
The waning moon might be the reason for it. I have noticed before that Śanivāra during the waning moon, especially deep into the dark lunar fortnight, features a strong or oppressive Saturnian vibration. So, the waning moon might indeed be the reason.

The late afternoon was better though. I did over an hour of nām jap and dhyān tonight. There was bliss and now śānti. :)
I'm glad it got better!