• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
8a4af4bff5dc04797a0c233133587946.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm looking forward to Saturday. Tuesday I get my 8th Covid jab and expect a couple of uncomfortable days based on the first 6. One was not uncomfortable and I wonder if there was a problem with the dose.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
It started out painfully slow. 8 pm rolled around I still hadn't made $100. But things picked up and by the end I managed to net $230. Not my best Friday, but it keeps me on track for my weekly goal of $700-$800 in my pocket.
$700-$800 doing this vs $600-$700 every other week with the job that I'm supposed to go back to week after next but **** that, I'm fortunate that my shoulder is slow healing so I'll get another month off. I have a consistent schedule doing this, keep my own schedule, no dress code, no stupid ****, and no bosses to hold me back thinking I'm not very good, amd no needing their permission to learn something new. That especially I hate. I learn stuff too quick for them to **** around with it like they do.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I had another new adjective applied to me today: bold.
California kicking me out of my shell amd giving me confidence and self esteem has this MidWest ***** showing these West Coasters how it's done.
Despite the reputations and contrary to them, California isn't crazy but Indiana is.