• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
you-had-one-job-funny-fails-3st-5739df183df78c6bb0e2abd7.jpg

Spice

StewardshipPeaceIntergityCommunityEquality
I've been cleaning up around here.
It has taken me more than a week to deep clean my bedroom, and I'm still not finished! This is the only aspect of getting old that truly plucks my nerves. I want to do as much, and as fast, as I have most of my life.
That's okay, though. I have my books, and now an excuse. LOL

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I'm going to bed....GOODNIGHT!!!! so SHUSH!!!!!
But I'm making beats and writing lyrics. Songs about weed, songs about Juggalos more songs about pot, songs about being violent, songs about cannabis and now a song that is anti-work, especially anti-boss. Because I'm doing Juggalo Rap, there's also the occasional wrestling reference, and lines about smoking mary jane even when it's not a song about ganja. It may be Juggalo Rap but Cypress Hill is a big influence, so my concerts will cause minor earthquakes and there's more songs about green and blazing bud and puffing on some reefer before doing a magic trick and making a ****er disappear.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I can't wait to get this one song recorded and heard. I have some lines that should draw some attention.
And because I will never be convinced that Kiss didn't steal from ICP with Carnival of Souls and Psycho Circus, when they also started painting their faces again, I'm gonna steal from them. Thought as a theme for a Kiss tour? I believe that just as much as I believe Simmon's claims to popularizing the rock/metal horns (that he never does right to begin with) and trying to get a patent on it. Nah, I think they just saw a couple clowns appealing to the younger crowd back then and wanted to a piece of that market.