• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wirey

Fartist
I accidently picked a woman up at the grocery store last night. She asked me a question about mushrooms, and five minutes later I'm getting invited over for a drink.

The missus laughed like crazy when I told her.

Me Myself

Back to my username
I truly hate the "why cant I have relationship with other men?" thread.

Its just that the question keeps around and every time I want to post "YOU CAN HAVE RELATIONSHIPS WITH WHOMEVER YOU WANT, STOP BUGGING ABOUT IT!"

Now if it said marry or "why do peoplle bother me for having..." It wouldnt bother me because it wouldnt be literally incorrect.

I know I know, I admit my neurosis.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Starting work tomorrow but I assume I won't be doing much else than listen to descriptions of tasks, health and safety, job details, uniform measurements and filling forms...

I'm both exited and nervous. :D

ElizabethGould

Iik Onkaar
I'm going to try and talk properly to my mother tomorrow about my conversion to Sikhism. I've not had the chance and I think she's got the wrong idea about Sikhi. >.<

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I truly hate the "why cant I have relationship with other men?" thread.

Its just that the question keeps around and every time I want to post "YOU CAN HAVE RELATIONSHIPS WITH WHOMEVER YOU WANT, STOP BUGGING ABOUT IT!"

Now if it said marry or "why do peoplle bother me for having..." It wouldnt bother me because it wouldnt be literally incorrect.

I know I know, I admit my neurosis.

I think I actually gave a similar answer to that question early on, that you can have a relationship with whomever you want. ;)