• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Son of a *****! i hope these loud mother ******* in the room next to me leave soon. We talked to one strange man living on our floor and he said he was leaving tomorrow. I don't like living on a floor with strange men. It's one thing to have male students living with female students, but to have 15 female students, 2 male students, and strange men none of us know living on the same floor is kind of creepy... They rent out rooms in this residence hall in the summers. And I don't care for it. At least put them on a different floor... I don't want to be raped and killed. I'm leaving my door quite locked.

Kay

Towards the Sun
But it doesn't quite have the same resonance as Bob.

If I said, "you look a little thin today, Mr Jiggles," how could my plastic skeleton take me seriously?

You have a point. If your plastic skeleton doesn't take you seriously, things could get very very ugly.:yes:

TurkeyOnRye

I woke up in the middle of the night after only 4 hours of sleep because it's friggin' hot in my room :(

Ha ha ha ha!

That reminds me of a few times when I lived at home where the whole house would be boiling hot and I couldn't help but throw the covers off my body in a futile attempt to cool off.

And...when I think it couldn't possibly get any hotter...I hear my mom somewhere outside my bedroom door walking over to the thermostat and turning on the heat.

*click*

NOOOOOO!!!

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
I've never joined this! About time I did :D

Meaningless announcement... I'm off to the physiotherapist in a bit, so I'm going in the bath!

So, brb :D

Kay

Towards the Sun
The sprinklers are on. It's going to be 90+ degrees today. And I'm drinking morning coffee.

(Wait, that's THREE random announcements.)

Status
Not open for further replies.