• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sententia

collegehumor.c18ef8cc9ccc9a6e4435b8f01b002c6d.jpg

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Funny thing, did you know that the syllables in each line of that song form numbers of the Fibonacci sequence?

Take a look here:

YouTube - The Fibonacci in Lateralus

LOL! I didn't know that actually... is the whole thing made in the Fibonacci sequence... because that would be REALLY cool!

... I'll go watch the link and find out for myself *dur*

SO yes, made an -A on my 200 level essay, waiting to hear back on the 300 level essay I turned in the other day... and am so far making all A's in the 100 level course.

I signed up for next trimester. My courses will be:

1) 300 - Religion: Discourse and Debate
2) 300 - Religion and Healing
3) 200 - NZ Religions

W00T!!!

I may be graduating a year early... OR I might take an Honors Year and graduate on time with Honors. Neato huh? :D

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Oh, and I just found out my Dad and his girlfriend of 10 years broke up.... >.< going back to the states is going to be weird. Oh... and I'm going to the states for a week starting Tuesday. Visiting family etc...

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
Bought new shoes. Got me some nike's again, my friends all they say they are awesome and they would also like to get sneakers again, but complain that it wouldn't fit thier style anymore. Something went wrong there.. I felt the same, yet they are the jalous ones..

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I was very sick yesterday. I kept throwing up and had a terrible headache. My husband thought maybe it was swine flu (it wasn't). I even hallucinated a bit (including a weird looking monster). I had a nosebleed so bad I couldn't get it to stop.
I still have the headache, but other than that, I am better.

Status
Not open for further replies.