• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comicaze247

See the previous line
I think I just saw . . . a **** about 20 minutes ago . . . :confused:

Judging by the face, she had to be late 50s, early 60s. But the body of a 25-year old :eek: . . .

Last edited by a moderator:

Sententia

Jesus came back on Monday night but was noticed by few. Ratings were horrible. I guess most people were watching 24.

He is not gonna give up though. He didn't realize all the competition he has now. Last time he was here people were freaking out over fire and a stage magician trick of walking on water. Now hes got Chris angel walking on air and water and david blain can apparently fly! Add on Tv, netflix, the internet and gaming.... Its incredible the pressure.

;)

In other news I think I like V8 again. I have been having one every day for about a week. Good stuff.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I went to the park today and while I was walking I saw some baby geese. They were cute. Too bad I don't have a camera phone so I could have taken a picture. :(

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I feel like total hell. I'm probably about to get my period.

I love letting you all know every detail of my life.

I know people on facebook who write out every little thing like that as their status.

Status
Not open for further replies.