• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine had a sign! That's all I remember. :D
A sign written in Irish Sign Language fingerspelling for some reason :D

Do you remember what it said? I'm a dream voyeur I find other peoples dreams intriguing probably because mine are dull as a bag of beige.

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
Do you remember what it said? I'm a dream voyeur I find other peoples dreams intriguing probably because mine are dull as a bag of beige.
"Happiness (is but - I think, if I recall correctly)" I can't remember the rest. :D

BUT! I had to pause to understand it! Like I do when I see other fingerspelling systems like ASL's. :D

cardero

Citizen Mod
mrscardero bought me a Pedi-egg for men. A Pedi-egg is a device that was first introduced to women for the removal of callouses and unwanted dead skin. Now they have one out for men with the difference being that the egg for men is larger becasue um-well, men lay larger eggs, I guess. I love my egg and I do not know how I lived this long without it. The first day I rubbed it all over my body and now I have the feet and skin of a new born baby. I can now go out and wear short sleeve shirts again without being embarrassed by elbow warts. We kept the egg in the utensil draw in the kitchen and I have been nagging mrscardero to hurry up and cook spaghetti so that we can use the Pedi-egg to grate cheese. mrscardero had to hide the egg on me because she said that I was using it too much and that I was starting to resemble the Hellraiser movie. I love my egg!

Last edited:

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
If the expression "You are what you eat" is true, and I eat corn then I am corn, right? So I am corn, and I also eat chicken. So chicken eats corn, and corn eats chicken. That's messed up.

cardero

Citizen Mod
If the expression "You are what you eat" is true, and I eat corn then I am corn, right? So I am corn, and I also eat chicken. So chicken eats corn, and corn eats chicken. That's messed up.
I believe in that "You are what you eat" mantra. mrscardero requires Coffee-Mate (TM) whenever she has a cup of coffee. When mrscardero asks me to make her a cup of coffee, I put a half a tablespoon of my dead skin from the Pedi-Egg in and stir it around. This way mrscardero will be cardero. I'm cholesterol and lactose free, in fact when I ask mrscardero how the coffee is, she says it's delicious. Tee-hee, I'm delicious.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I believe in that "You are what you eat" mantra. mrscardero requires Coffee-Mate (TM) whenever she has a cup of coffee. When mrscardero asks me to make her a cup of coffee, I put a half a tablespoon of my dead skin from the Pedi-Egg in and stir it around. This way mrscardero will be cardero. I'm cholesterol and lactose free, in fact when I ask mrscardero how the coffee is, she says it's delicious. Tee-hee, I'm delicious.

That's good to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.