• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I'm not just saying this to gloat, but our tomb stone is the prettiest one in the entire cemetary, and maybe in the entire world... It's just so lovely.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I guess I shouldn't say "our" tomb stone, because really it isn't mine, so I'm not included in the "our" and if I'm not in the our, then it isn't our at all. It's "their."

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I was temporarily banned from a forum for spamming once. Can you believe it? They said it was spamming, but it was in my own thread. Those guys just didn't like me.

cardero

Citizen Mod
mrscardero and I have found a new use for the powdery residue left in my Pedi-egg. If you mix the substance with water and pour it over a screen then let it dry if forms a practical piece of paper. The only problem is that the little piece of paper curls easily. So instead of using post-it paper, I leave these little notes on the home-made paper. Instead of throwing the notes away, mrscardero's been saving them. She has a shoe box with the words DEAD SKIN SCROLLS where she keeps them. I asked her what she was going to do with all the little notes and she said "You'll see,". Shes such a nutter.

Last edited:

rojse

RF Addict
mrscardero and I have found a new use for the powdery residue left in my Pedi-egg. If you mix the substance with water and pour it over a screen then let it dry if forms a practical piece of paper. The only problem is that the little piece of paper curls easily. So instead of using post-it paper, I leave these little notes on the home-made paper. Instead of throwing the notes away, mrscardero's been saving them. She has a shoe box with the words DEAD SKIN SCROLLS where she keeps them. I asked her what she was going to do with all the little notes and she said "You'll see,". Shes such a nutter.

You think Mrs. Cardero is a nutter when you put skin flakes in her coffee?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.