• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I think that's absolutely disgusting. I tend to pray for roadkill. Imagine if Baggins were roadkill.

Baggins could never be a road kill. He doesn't play in the road. But even if he were, I'm sure it wouldn't make any difference if I laughed or prayed about it. He'd still be dead. But seriously... Baggins will never be a roadkill.

DarkSun

:eltiT
But I do like the Sephiroth theme song. I don't know if that's latin. It sounds like it could be.

It is. Do you want the lyrics and a translation? :p

LATIN

Estuans interius
Ira vehementi
(x2)

Sephiroth!
Sephiroth!

Estuans interius
Ira vehementi
(x2)

Sephiroth!
Sephiroth!

Sors - immanis
Et inanis
(x2)

Estuans interius
Ira vehementi
(x2)

Sephiroth!
Sephiroth!

Veni veni venias
Ne me mori facias
(x4)

Haryuu no
hanekata

Veni veni venias
Ne me mori facias
(x4)

Sephiroth!
Sephiroth!

ENGLISH TRANSLATION

Burning inside
With violent anger
(x2)

Sephiroth!
Sephiroth!

Burning inside
With violent anger
(x2)

Sephiroth!
Sephiroth!

Fate - monsterous
And empty
(x2)

Burning inside
With violent anger
(x2)

Sephiroth!
Sephiroth!

Come, come, O come
Do not let me die
(x4)

The winged one
Of the lower reaches

Come, come, O come
Do not let me die
(x4)

Sephiroth!
Sephiroth!

And you'll notice that the Latin version directly steals lyrics from Carmina Burana's collection of songs entitled: "Orff".​
Sorry everyone, that was just my chance to be random. :p

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
A gigantic spider. I tried to kill it. But it got away. It is lurking beneath the couch sofa. I hope it doesn't hold a grudge against me. What if it knows that I was trying to kill it? What if it followed me to my room????? O_O What if it is watching me right now??

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Baggins could never be a road kill. He doesn't play in the road. But even if he were, I'm sure it wouldn't make any difference if I laughed or prayed about it. He'd still be dead. But seriously... Baggins will never be a roadkill.
It's possible unless you never let him outside.... Maybe you should invest in a litter box for him.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
It's possible unless you never let him outside.... Maybe you should invest in a litter box for him.

We had a litter box for him when he was a puppy, and he knew how to use it too, almost. He would stand with his front feet in the litter box and then pee all over the floor right outside of the litter box. I guess he's just too long. :D

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Do you know what's really fun??

Legos.

I think they are under-rated. We have some star wars legos. I don't know much about star wars, but those legos are cool. :D Who says a grown up lady isn't allowed to play with legos? I also like to dress up barbies like hookers.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Spiders. They are big enough to be scary, but small enough to hide anywhere... that makes them even more scary. You should have seen this one spider. it was so huge and scary, crawling from one shadow to the next... and now hiding under the couch sofa. Unless it isn't... O_O I hope Baggins keeps it away from me... He used to eat ants until one bit him.

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
av-8718.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.