• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cardero

Citizen Mod
I have officially started the 2009 Mod Squad; The Next Generation season (The Search For MidnightBlue). The story is bigger than ever and I have been forced to up the page rate from 8 pages a month to 10-12 pages so I am starting early. I want to have at least 3 episodes (3 months) in the can by the September launch. I also want to give this my best effort (for it will be the final strip I do for RF) and I will need the extra time to make an effective presentation. mrscardero has read the finished script and she anticipates that this event will be better than this summer's Star Trek movie. How much participation mrscardero plans to extend to this project (besides her bias review) has not been decided.

I also wanted to let everyone know it is StaceyBoBacey's birthday in a couple of days.

Last edited:

rojse

RF Addict
I have just finished watching "Dr Strangelove: Or How I Learned To Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb." Another excellent film by Kubrick.

I will have to look at some of his other efforts; what other good films has Kubrick done besides "Dr Strangelove", "A Clockwork Orange" and "2001: A Space Odyssey"?

cardero

Citizen Mod
I have just finished watching "Dr Strangelove: Or How I Learned To Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb." Another excellent film by Kubrick.

I will have to look at some of his other efforts; what other good films has Kubrick done besides "Dr Strangelove", "A Clockwork Orange" and "2001: A Space Odyssey"?
Lolita

Full Metal Jacket

Comicaze247

See the previous line
I just discovered that there are three reportedly haunted places in my home town. Now I wanna go ghost hunting! :yes:

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I just discovered that there are three reportedly haunted places in my home town. Now I wanna go ghost hunting! :yes:

There are tons around here. There was a "haunted" insane hospital around here that we broke into and walked around in, but now some rich *** holes bought it and turned it into a halloween "haunted house," so if we broke in now, we'd probably go to jail. And something about sheets in the shape of ghosts and pretend witches or whatever they put in there (I haven't ever gone to it) isn't quite as creepy as the building in its original state. Although when we broke in, there was grafitti and the windows were broken... Still better than a pretend haunted house. I mean, I don't believe in ghosts, but it was still fun.

Draka

Wonder Woman
I keep thinking of going up to the house I use to live in and ask the current residents if they would be open to doing a seance in it. I miss that haunted abode ;) My friend Kevin use to live in that very same house when he was growing up and we just recently shared our experiences we had in it. So interesting. He wants to get TAPS/Ghosthunters in it, but I just want to talk to the spookies again. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.