• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
On MASH, they talk about spam omelets. If we get enough spammers, maybe we can whip up enough of those to feed the whole RF (except the vegans, of course).

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
In the weekend of 27 June, I am having another LAN-Party at my house. This means installing, configuring, editing, cracking, etc..

pff, I am allready getting tired thinking about it..

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
Mostly I have them about 2, 3 times a year. So far it has been slow as we had a few miniLAN-party's in between. (Co-op games for four, like L4D and Call of duty WAW)

It's great fun, but afterwards you can see the mess computerplayers leave. Specially smokers :eek:
They better all leave their ashes at their own keyboards :p

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
It's great fun, but afterwards you can see the mess computerplayers leave. Specially smokers :eek:
They better all leave their ashes at their own keyboards :p
If I were to have a LAN party and smokers were to come and insist on smoking while they play, I'd ask them to bring extra-long network cables so that they can participate from the backyard.

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
If I were to have a LAN party and smokers were to come and insist on smoking while they play, I'd ask them to bring extra-long network cables so that they can participate from the backyard.

LOL, well normally smokers are just allowed to smoke in my house, I have 2 large doors I can open to the backyard to get some air. And I can imagine that addicted people can suffer great loss of skills when thinking of smoking. :p

They could be in my team you know :D

I will probably regret asking, but what is a LAN party
I missed this :eek:

LAN stands for Local Area Network. And Rojse said the rest. Basically it means a livingroom stuffed with computers, players and cables on the floor.
pizza and marsbars :D

Last edited:

TurkeyOnRye

I've got a Baggins sleeping in my bed. He's such a sleepy weenie!! :D

Sometimes I get lonely at night...an animal friend would be quite nice sometimes. But there are plenty of animals in my life, like Snoopy, Peachy, Morgan, Kenai and of course Kitty Cuddlekins. Oh...and that obese cat that lives across the street...I love that guy. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.