• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Sometimes I get lonely at night...an animal friend would be quite nice sometimes. But there are plenty of animals in my life, like Snoopy, Peachy, Morgan, Kenai and of course Kitty Cuddlekins. Oh...and that obese cat that lives across the street...I love that guy. :D

Do they sleep with you?

cardero

Citizen Mod
My toll booth is filled with bugs and I am trying to draw The Mod Squad comic for next season. These bugs fall on the page and I try to brush them away and they leave little brown streaks on my clean page and then some of them fly on the page and then fly away and I am drawing bugs where they last landed even though the story has nothing to do bugs.

Comicaze247

See the previous line
My sister kept me up for an extra hour by having me watch "So You Think You Can Dance" routines on youtube. And because I'm a performing artist at heart, my need for sleep was overridden by my interest :p

rojse

RF Addict
My sister kept me up for an extra hour by having me watch "So You Think You Can Dance" routines on youtube. And because I'm a performing artist at heart, my need for sleep was overridden by my interest :p

You poor man. I suppose there are worse shows on television than this (neighbours springs to mind, for example [why does Australia export such rubbish to the world?]) but there aren't that many at all.

TurkeyOnRye

Do they sleep with you?

Unfortunately not. Most of these kitties are ones that I have gotten to know around my apartment complex. But it's rare that I go a day without greeting one of them. Kitty Cuddlekins lives with my mom, but she lives close, so I get to see her pretty often. She's a really affectionate cottonball. :D

badger

Hwít éoredmæcg
I am very tired. One of my mares foaled overnight. New baby boy! I just wish they'd do it in the daytime!

rojse

RF Addict
Nike Confluence annoys me.

I have never heard of this company before, and I might have brought something from them before, if I wanted some shoes, but all the spam they have shoved onto this site annoys me so much that I will go out of my way not to buy anything from them now.

Comicaze247

See the previous line
Nike Confluence annoys me.

I have never heard of this company before, and I might have brought something from them before, if I wanted some shoes, but all the spam they have shoved onto this site annoys me so much that I will go out of my way not to buy anything from them now.
I'm surprised he's not banned yet.

rojse

RF Addict
I'm surprised he's not banned yet.

Oh, I am sure that the administrators will pick this up in a few minutes. I'm just cross at this blatant attempt at advertising spamming - I really don't see what it achieves. Someone logs on, presumably interested in religious discussion, sees the rubbish, and suddenly decides what they really want are a pair of cheaply-made shoes? I don't get it.

It's the first time I have been logged on here that I have seen this site bombarded with advertising spam. At least the previous spam used to be about religion, and wasn't so blatant as this attempt.

Oh, we should thank the tireless work of our administrators and mods who do such a good job keeping the site free of spam. I'm not criticising them at all, they do quite a lot of good work to keep such a popular site spam-free.

Status
Not open for further replies.