• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Oh... Anyway, I now wonder if Baggins even remembers his dog mom... He was just a little baby when he got adopted by me. I think they sold him to us too soon. He was so little and could barely even eat the little dog foods even when they were all mushy. I don't think he was ready to leave his dog mom yet.

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
I changed my user name from Sugriva to Nepenthe and now I feel like a sockpuppet.

It's liberating! Urge to troll rising.....

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
cardero said I can't go outside because I have to work on the
RF Comic. He's outside doing yard work and it's really nice out.
I think I'll go outside anyways. Hope he don't ground me.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
I just woke up an hour ago from a kitty nap. cardero is still asleep.
I have to clean up our kitchen but I have to wait for cardero to wake
up.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I like olives.
All sorts of olives.
I like green ones.
And I like black ones.
I like them on a pizza.
Or on a sammich.
Or by themselves.
I just like them.
I like them alot.
My grandpa does too.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
My knee hurts where I fell on it. :( I was running around the pond with sparklers and I tripped in a hole. I'm lucky I didn't burn myself when I fell on my sparklers... O_O I caught myself before I completely landed on them, but my knee sure hurts where it hit the ground and got wood chips imbedded in it. You've got to be careful when you are running on uneven ground. Especially if you're running with fire in your hands....

Well, now I know. And knowing is half the battle.

My knee hurts where I fell on it. :( I was running around the pond with sparklers and I tripped in a hole. I'm lucky I didn't burn myself when I fell on my sparklers... O_O I caught myself before I completely landed on them, but my knee sure hurts where it hit the ground and got wood chips imbedded in it. You've got to be careful when you are running on uneven ground. Especially if you're running with fire in your hands....

Well, now I know. And knowing is half the battle.

Can you imagine how embarassing it would be to go to the hospital with a running with sparklers injury on the 4th of July weekend. :eek:

:hug: there there

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
One day when I was walking my daughter home from school, I tripped on the sidewalk (I tripped on a crack) and landed right on my knee and my hands. My right wrist hurt for about 6 months. So I know how you feel, Hannah- sort of.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
cardero and I are going to buy a lotto ticket.
You have to be in it to win it. We are also
going to Game Stop to maybe purchase a video
game. He is also taking me out to a Japanese
restaurant for lunch since it's our day off together.

Status
Not open for further replies.