• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panda

42?
Premium Member
Hahaha lol

Im currently looking at an alienware PC, alternatively to my bank balance and wondering how I can make it work.

Enlighten

LOL I wont pretend to know what an alienware PC is but you could sell your current PC?? Or some organs, or just sell yourself.... ha ha I'm sooooo useful at times :p

Panda

42?
Premium Member
LOL I wont pretend to know what an alienware PC is but you could sell your current PC?? Or some organs, or just sell yourself.... ha ha I'm sooooo useful at times :p

I don't think I have enough organs, however I could become a male prostitute hmmm.

And Alienware is like the Ferrari of the computer world. I just made me one and it was going cost £8000, thats aabout $13,000 I think maybe less.

Enlighten

I don't think I have enough organs, however I could become a male prostitute hmmm.

And Alienware is like the Ferrari of the computer world. I just made me one and it was going cost £8000, thats aabout $13,000 I think maybe less.

Need a PIMP?

Ahhhh I best keep that one quiet as I know a computer geek who would want one of these (my partner). Oh I'm from Scotland so £'s are just fine... :p

Panda

42?
Premium Member
Need a PIMP?

Ahhhh I best keep that one quiet as I know a computer geek who would want one of these (my partner). Oh I'm from Scotland so £'s are just fine... :p

Hahaha. I think I've asked this before but you from outside Glasgow ehh?

Panda

42?
Premium Member
Yep you have :D and yep I sure am (I don't want to post exactly where as its such a small place) but in North Lanarkshire.

Hehe yea I understand, I'm back on the other coast near Dundee.

So I think you're a bit far to be my pimp but once I'm back in Glasgow :p

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Can you imagine how embarassing it would be to go to the hospital with a running with sparklers injury on the 4th of July weekend. :eek:

:hug: there there

The sparklers were made of metal too. Some kind of wire, that is, the stick was. It could have stabbed into my hand if I landed wrong... O_O

One day when I was walking my daughter home from school, I tripped on the sidewalk (I tripped on a crack) and landed right on my knee and my hands. My right wrist hurt for about 6 months. So I know how you feel, Hannah- sort of.

I landed on my left knee and left hand mostly. And my left wrist still hurts. X_X

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
First of all:

chicken_strips_ztf.jpg

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
fourthly:

184124898_e1709819ab.jpg

(I have some of these too!! But they are outside on the tomato plants, and there's bugs out there... X_X) Also the thing about already having brushed my teeth.

Status
Not open for further replies.