• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
This is the one I ended up cooking. Only my mom and I ate it though.
My little sister doesn't like anything that isn't pizza, chicken, or french fries...

z_sd006.jpg
+
peas.jpg
+
potatoes112.jpg

(but cut up the potatoes. and cook them too)

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
INGREDIENTS: CASHEWS, SEA SALT, PEANUT AND/OR COTTONSEED OIL.

CONTAINS: CASHEW.

Ha ha ha... I wouldn't think my cashews would CONTAIN CASHEW...
That sort of makes me laugh.
But then again... what doesn't make me laugh?

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
Do these questions have answers:
1. Why don't all those right wingers who complain about the president run for the office, since they obviously know how to run the country perfectly ;)
2. Why is it that parents get the most advice (for their children) from people who never had any children?

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Do these questions have answers:
1. Why don't all those right wingers who complain about the president run for the office, since they obviously know how to run the country perfectly ;)
2. Why is it that parents get the most advice (for their children) from people who never had any children?

1. Because everyone wants the job done right, but no one actually wants to do the job. I'd like the presidents to do lots of things differently, but in my opinion, being the president is one of the worst possible jobs someone could have. No one actually wants to have to do it. They just wish the guy who does have to do it would do stuff the way they want it to be done.

2. I was unaware of this. I don't know the answer.

:D

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I just got my lip pierced today. It looks cool, and my girlfriend absolutely loves it. However, eating has become somewhat...ackward.

Status
Not open for further replies.