• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
No, I've just been hoarding all the ice cream. It's still warm down here in Mississippi!

:( It's sort of warm here today... But this "heat wave" has also spawned trillions of lady bugs... Not the good kind either... As if there were such I thing...

There are two kinds of lady bugs. The red ones that are smaller, and the fatter orange ones. Used to be, when I was little, there was a tree in our yard where lady bugs lived. They were the red ones. I liked lady bugs back then, and that was "The Lady Bug Tree;" It was fun.

But these new lady bugs are orange and scary... and I see 11 of them just on the screen of my window... They are EVERYWHERE.

rageoftyrael

Veritas
you must live in the country. i've had similar infestations before, lol. and yeah, the yellow ones suck. for some reason the red ones are kind of pretty, but not the yellow ones. they bite!

Bismillah

Submit
It's sort of warm here today.
I just flew back from Oregon. 7:30 in the morning it was raining and around the upper sixties. The tarmac in Phoenix was a hundred and four. I'll try and counsel myself with the fact that "at least it's dry heat!"

Last edited:

rojse

RF Addict
I just flew back from Oregon. 7:30 in the morning it was raining and around the upper sixties. The tarmac in Phoenix was a hundred and four. I'll try and counsel myself with the fact that "at least it's dry heat!"

chickenhell4.jpg

:( It's sort of warm here today... But this "heat wave" has also spawned trillions of lady bugs... Not the good kind either... As if there were such I thing...

There are two kinds of lady bugs. The red ones that are smaller, and the fatter orange ones. Used to be, when I was little, there was a tree in our yard where lady bugs lived. They were the red ones. I liked lady bugs back then, and that was "The Lady Bug Tree;" It was fun.

But these new lady bugs are orange and scary... and I see 11 of them just on the screen of my window... They are EVERYWHERE.

Is it like this, I was horrified when I saw this, and I like bugs :eek: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUT1jTx3E8E

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I'd take a picture of the door to the shed outside, because it it covered... And that is no exageration. I'm afraid to go outside though, so no pictures will be taken... Maybe I can get one from my sister's window... It faces the shed... Kind of far away though. It's a dog kennel, really.

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
I'd take a picture of the door to the shed outside, because it it covered... And that is no exageration. I'm afraid to go outside though, so no pictures will be taken... Maybe I can get one from my sister's window... It faces the shed... Kind of far away though. It's a dog kennel, really.
"Shed" you say? Then "dog kennel"? Is it because you're afraid to admit it's a BABY KENNEL?!?!
baby_cage.jpg

Yeah it's ok , I believe you , DON'T TAKE THE PICTURE :cover:

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
"Shed" you say? Then "dog kennel"? Is it because you're afraid to admit it's a BABY KENNEL?!?!
baby_cage.jpg

It's a big shed that my parents turned into a kennel. It's big. The dogs have in inside and an outside. It's for our big dogs... I'm embarrassed to say that we have 9 dogs... I only wanted one of them though... My parents just couldn't stop...

Status
Not open for further replies.