• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Don't be so frivilous about giving secks away.

If Dr. Chase and Will Turner and Fox Mulder were real people and said "Hey, Hannah, want some secks?" I don't see how I could decline. But they aren't real, so don't worry about it. I'll be giving out zero seckses. No real person deserves them. Except maybe Will Smith.

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
If Dr. Chase and Will Turner and Fox Mulder were real people and said "Hey, Hannah, want some secks?" I don't see how I could decline. But they aren't real, so don't worry about it. I'll be giving out zero seckses. No real person deserves them. Except maybe Will Smith.
lol :)

BucephalusBB

ABACABB

:facepalm:

I am sorry, I just had to that :D
It's a funny movie if you want to see a few things about quantum physics, but please, it's not easy deciding what's real and what not in this movie. They tend to mix the large life with the tiny.. With other words, if it works on the small level, it does not mean there are actually 30+ basketballs on the field and neither can you choose wich one to see ;)

You and I could be the people. But I don't think you support killing douchebags... I need to find someone who agrees with me so that they and I can be the people and form our own government.

I don't support killing douchebags, but I would like to be part of the Hannahocracy, do I have to kill a ********* to join ?

katiafish

consciousness incarnate
:facepalm:

I am sorry, I just had to that :D
It's a funny movie if you want to see a few things about quantum physics, but please, it's not easy deciding what's real and what not in this movie. They tend to mix the large life with the tiny.. With other words, if it works on the small level, it does not mean there are actually 30+ basketballs on the field and neither can you choose wich one to see ;)

I like it :) Crappy graphics and all :D

Here is a fascinating lecture by Manly P Hall... .Perhaps you'll find it more entertaining.. :)

Last edited:

lamplighter

Almighty Tallest
For such a meaningless virtual nothing, frubals sure do envoke powerful emotions.
Because everyone wants what everyone else wants, and people only want what is in limited supply. Frubals used to be a lot more rare than they are today here. It used to be that nobody had frubals over one million, there was even a thread where bets were placed as to when Sunstone was going to reach a million. Now do to the nature of the system many people have multi-millions of frubals, but there are still many who do not, and thus you get to see the nature of jealousy at it's best. Those who have, and those who have not, but covet what the others have.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Soon we'll be like the Weimar Republic with runaway frubal inflation, where you can't even buy a loaf of bread with a wheelbarrow full of frubals.

Oh... wait...

Status
Not open for further replies.