• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Frodo ate an entire double hamburger tonight! O_O He loves hamburgers. He loves going on drives with us, because he knows something fun will happen. Sometimes he gets a hamburger. Sometimes he gets to go to the park and go down the slide. And he loves drinking out of the water fountains at the park. :D

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
(Baggins's full name is Frodo H. Baggins) My mom added the "H" when she registered him. I didn't want the "H" there, so I just say his name is Frodo Baggins, or Baggins, or Frodo. The "H" doesn't even mean anything. I think it's meant to stand for "Hannah," but I don't really know. Mi madre es loca.

TurkeyOnRye

(Baggins's full name is Frodo H. Baggins) My mom added the "H" when she registered him. I didn't want the "H" there, so I just say his name is Frodo Baggins, or Baggins, or Frodo. The "H" doesn't even mean anything. I think it's meant to stand for "Hannah," but I don't really know. Mi madre es loca.

Have you seen Winston?! This is Winston. :D

turkeyonrye-albums-photos-picture1807-winston.jpg

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
You're welcome. :danana: Who needs brains when you have puppies and other fun things to play with? What good is a brain? It's just a waste of space and a cause of conflict. People are always thinking and all that nonsense. Then they think they are smart, and it's just annoying.

TurkeyOnRye

You're welcome. :danana: Who needs brains when you have puppies and other fun things to play with? What good is a brain? It's just a waste of space and a cause of conflict. People are always thinking and all that nonsense. Then they think they are smart, and it's just annoying.

You are wise.

.lava

Veteran Member

i am taking these words and letting them sink into the ocean in my head.

i see...bubbles

bubbles

lovely :D

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Woo Hooo!! I love bubbles. I cannot wait for summer. It's good to buy those little things of bubbles and then go outside and play with them. I went to a museum once where there was a big bubble wand and you stood on a platform while someone else raised the bubble wand around you, so you were inside a bubble. I suppose it wasn't fair for the fat kids, or the really tall ones, because it got thinner as you rose the wand up higher, and it's a bubble of course, so the bigger it is, the more likely it will pop.

I forgot what we were talking about. Imma go get Baggins and go to sleep. I've got to wake up in 6 hours so I can go to school. It's good school though. My professor is really great. I should tell him how much I appreciate what a good professor he is. Then he might think I'm crazy though. He really is great though. I can tell he really cares about teaching, and I think that's great. Some professors obviously hate their jobs, and I think that's just sad. Um... Good night. :D

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
It stands for "hermano". It's time we told you the truth: you can't marry Baggins; he's your brother.

:cover:

Status
Not open for further replies.