• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Oh dear lord I'm drunk as usual... I also had several opportunities to sleep with other girls and I didn't take any of them because I want to try and actually have a real relationship with my girlfriend. Does this make me a decent guy or a damn fool? I can't quite decide right now...

I think you should go back to those girls you didn't sleep with and apologize to them for rejecting them. Nobody likes rejection.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
On Quantum Leap, Sam told Al that it was immoral to sleep with a person that you are not in love with. Al replied "I agree, I was in love with every woman I ever slept with at the time I slept with them."

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I want to nominate two different professors for the distinguished faculty award, but I can only nominate one. One of them, I've nominated two times already, so I think, maybe I should nominate the other one this time, but what if the first one expects me to nominate her and is sad when I don't! The nominations are anonymous, but I'm sure she knows my handwriting, and the things I would say in the nomination... Hmmmm......

te_lanus

Alien Hybrid
Father Roland sees a young man standing in the back of the church looking at a memorial plaque. He goes to young man and ask him if everything is OK. "Father, Who was these guys on this plaque?" The young man ask. Father Roland replies "They are the people who died in the service." Shocked the young man ask "Was that the Morning service or the evening service?"

Seahorses-starfish-animated.gif

.lava

Veteran Member
my exams are over. the last one was yesterday. it's been almost 24 hours. first day of my freedom and i already spent half of it on RF :facepalm: i am ashamed of myself :D very :sleep:

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
You know how in grade school there were always those fundraisers and the rich kids sold everything and got all of the prizes because their parents and their parents' friends bought everything in the god damned catalog? That always made me feel so sad, because no one would buy anything from me, and I never got the cool little toys and gift cards that you get for selling 100 items or whatever. It's not fair. It goes on forever. All the rich kids even when they have turned into adults still mooch all of their parents' monies, while we just sit here and don't get to do anything.

Onkara

my exams are over. the last one was yesterday. it's been almost 24 hours. first day of my freedom and i already spent half of it on RF :facepalm: i am ashamed of myself :D very :sleep:

haha, I know that feeling, but enjoy it, being here will not make you fat like chocolate :)

Congratualtions on finishing your exams. I used to love the feeling after exams!

.lava

Veteran Member
haha, I know that feeling, but enjoy it, being here will not make you fat like chocolate :)

Congratualtions on finishing your exams. I used to love the feeling after exams!

thank you, Onkarah :)

you can't imagine the ammount of chocolate i ate during exam weeks :facepalm:

feels nice...it is over..for now..

Status
Not open for further replies.