• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

te_lanus

Alien Hybrid
I'm feeling alright. Are you?
What's anemia do?
Anemia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anemia (pronounced /əˈniːmiə/, also spelled anaemia and anæmia; from Ancient Greek ἀναιμία anaimia, meaning "lack of blood") is a decrease in normal number of red blood cells (RBCs) or less than the normal quantity of hemoglobin in the blood.[1][2] However, it can include decreased oxygen-binding ability of each hemoglobin molecule due to deformity or lack in numerical development as in some other types of hemoglobin deficiency. -Wiki

Onkara

I'm feeling alright. Just struggling to make sense of reality. :areyoucra
I know that feeling! It is like a small fish you catch in your hands, and a sense of calmness falls knowing you have it, only to find that the next time you open your hands it isnt there and the search begins again!

:facepalm:

Onkara

I had a dream that the world is NOT round. It is actually made up of lots of strands going from south to north!

My wife didn't quite agree and still thinks it is round. :(

TurkeyOnRye

Hello, everyone...uh, my name's "Mark", and...I'm an alcoholic.
So...I'm a lager drinker, mainly.
I think I had my first one when I was 14..."Hofmeister"...you remember the bear with the pork pie hat?

Anyway...lately, it's been getting really bad.
I've been on the rum and coke...
And vodka...and gin...all mixed up; it's not even a proper cocktail.
So, I just drink that and stay at home.

...and eat oven chips...out of the bag...frozen.
Until I...throw up on myself.
...that's how ****** I've been...
Thanks.

Last edited:

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Hello, everyone...uh, my name's "Mark", and...I'm an alcoholic.
So...I'm a lager drinker, mainly.
I think I had my first one when I was 14..."Hofmeister"...you remember the bear with the pork pie hat?

Anyway...lately, it's been getting really bad.
I've been on the rum and coke...
And vodka...and gin...all mixed up; it's not even a proper cocktail.
So, I just drink that and stay at home.

...and eat oven chips...out of the bag...frozen.
Until I...throw up on myself.
...that's how ****** I've been...
Thanks.

Oh no...

Are you serious?

Is your name really Mark?

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
After watching almost two weeks of Olympics, a question just popped into my head for our members from the Netherlands:

In your country, do you make things not orange when you want to call attention to them?

:D

TurkeyOnRye

I'm still sick. And my nose is producing like a liter of mucus every few hours. Just thought you guys would like to know.

Awesome.

I am officially a cripple...
To make a long story short, something large and very heavy fell on my foot, and now I suffer from an open toe fracture.

Last edited:

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
Awesome.

I am officially a cripple...
To make a long story short, something large and very heavy fell on my foot, and now I suffer from an open toe fracture.
Ouch. Fractures are no fun, least wise because your appendage feels vulnerable even after they knit.

Status
Not open for further replies.