• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
Never let a 3-year old play with your IPhone even if it's on "airplane mode"..........

I lost everything.
nooooooo-ipod_dockingbay101.jpeg

KatNotKathy

If I settle down with a nice girl and have kids via adoption or the wonder of science, which one of us gets to be Mom? Like we'd both be moms, but which one gets the big M?

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I don't understand the question...

What's the "big M?"

Can't you both have the "big M?" (I assume the "big M" means being the main mom, like the most important, or most real mom) It's like sisters, you can have more than one sister, and they are both equally your sisters... You don't have to just have one. So it's the same with moms.

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
I don't understand the question...

What's the "big M?"

Can't you both have the "big M?" (I assume the "big M" means being the main mom, like the most important, or most real mom) It's like sisters, you can have more than one sister, and they are both equally your sisters... You don't have to just have one. So it's the same with moms.
I think KatNotKathy meant a Mechanical mum.
robo+mom.jpg

I wanna be a cyborg dad someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.