• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

.lava

Veteran Member
there's a "Hot Male Actor" thread and not even one single picture of Johnny Depp. what has this world become?!

.lava

Veteran Member
hmm

4569248803_afa4e97295_o.jpg

.lava

Veteran Member
.lava :D For you...

johnny-depp.jpg

oh for me? lol then i should mention that i don't think he is hot. he is a nice guy and i enjoy his movies. but seriously speaking, there's noone on Earth that i would stare at and think "oh he's hot" lol i am not like that

*Anne*

Bliss Ninny
oh for me? lol then i should mention that i don't think he is hot. he is a nice guy and i enjoy his movies. but seriously speaking, there's noone on Earth that i would stare at and think "oh he's hot" lol i am not like that .

That's funny. I'm the same way actually. Plus I absolutely hate the term "hot" when used to describe someone's looks.

That aside, Depp is fun to watch on screen. He usually plays interesting characters.

.lava

Veteran Member
That's funny. I'm the same way actually. Plus I absolutely hate the term "hot" when used to describe someone's looks.

That aside, Depp is fun to watch on screen. He usually plays interesting characters.

yes, it is degrading value of a person when it is used for looks. oh yea...Depp is fun :) lucky he has Burton and Burton is lucky he has Depp

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
Do you think I should add "Unfortunatey..." before my autoreply message. It makes it that much more rhetorical.
(Note: Some people think rhetoric is rude, which is totally the approach I'm going for.)

Sent: May-02-10 7:49 PM
To: Work
Subject: Out of Office AutoReply: Buy Catfood

I am away from the office April 29 and 30th, back on May 3.

If you need assistant, please contact Sachi Trimble at 780-XXX-XXXX.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
A new episode of The Boondocks is on tonight. It should be anyway... at 10:30, my time. It's 9:20 now.. Imma give myself ten more minutes here, then I'll work on homework for an hour, then The Boondocks... Then more homework and a shower and sleep. :D I've got finals tomorrow through thursday. And a hundred assignments... and i need to talk to the financial aid people!! WHY, GOD, WHY!?!?

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
If you treat my signature as part of each post I make, it will look like everything I say is egsciting and wonderful. :D Look at those dancing bananas!! :danana: :danana: Dance, bananas! Dance!

Status
Not open for further replies.