• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
Cats are awful about that stuff >_<

We got a batch of at least 3 litters in our area.
We welcome litters of kitties at our place. Someone's cat had a litter at our place so we just started feeding them. Their mom comes back to check on them all the time. The kittens are all grown now and two of them look to be pregnant. That means we can have more kittens! :)

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I love kittens, but what I love more is puppehs! :D Baggins was a wonderful puppy. If you held him close to the ground and ran with him, he'd move his feet like he was running. :D He didn't know that moving his legs wasn't really doing anything. He was also a spoiled brat and I had to hold him constantly, even while I was cooking. I was scared to let him sleep in my bed since he was so little, but I couldn't sleep if I didn't let him, because he would whine all night... So... that's how that started... And now he's so spoiled still.

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
I love kittens, but what I love more is puppehs! :D Baggins was a wonderful puppy. If you held him close to the ground and ran with him, he'd move his feet like he was running. :D He didn't know that moving his legs wasn't really doing anything. He was also a spoiled brat and I had to hold him constantly, even while I was cooking. I was scared to let him sleep in my bed since he was so little, but I couldn't sleep if I didn't let him, because he would whine all night... So... that's how that started... And now he's so spoiled still.
We used to have a spoiled pet bunny and she was teeny tiny when we first brought her home. We were unsure what to name her- my wife wanted to call her Fat Tony (after the Simpsons character of course) but I wanted to wait awhile to see if she had a personality that would suggest a name. So over the course of a couple of days I noticed the bunny was kind of clumsy and not too bright- she’d miscalculate leaps off the couch and kept forgetting where her food and water bowls were. So I decided on the name Watership Downs Syndrome.

We ended up calling her Fat Tony. :(

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Don't you hate it when you're playing Final Fantasy VIII again and you beat Seifer and get through the first Edea battle and then your game freezes and you have to re-do it because there wasn't a chance to save the game? It wasn't a difficult battle... but I had drawn a lot of Curas and Doubles from that *****, and now I have to do it all over again. :(

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Maybe you weren't paying attention when they told you how to do it... It's really easy to do if you know what you're supposed to do. :D The problem with that game is that there's tons of instructions, and if you're attention span is short, like mine, you end up only reading half of the instructions, and having to guess at the rest...

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Here's whats going to be my new avatar. We had a fun trampoline time. Baggins doesn't like jumping on the trampoline, but he likes chilling on it. We've got him a nice swimming pool now too. I'll have to take pic-chas when it's a little warmer and he will be playing in it more...

31868_653412673912_31115769_37665177_3296319_n.jpg

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I'm too lazy to change my avatar yet actually... I'd have to load photobucket and crop it and resize it and then go to my user CP and all that. Screw it. Maybe later. Isn't Baggins gorgeous though? I'm in love with that puppy. :hearts:

:trampo:

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Dear FSM, :fsm:

I'm sorry I have so much hatred in my heart. I just ******* hate all of those fake kiss *** ******* in my class, and I ******* want them to fall off the face of the earth into a spewing volcano or some **** so I never have to see their ugly ***** **** faces ever again. ******* ******* around on their power trips and fake ***** get togethers. Mother ******! What a huge lot of dildo licking douche bag *****... **** them! **** those *******!

FSM, :fsm: please forgive me of this sin. Lift my sin of hatred away from my heart so that I might fill my heart up with new hatred tomorrow, primarily for those mother ******* who pass me in the no passing zones right by my drive way. Those ******* are going to cause a wreck someday, and probably die. I won't give a ****. It's their own damn fault for being in such a mother ******* hurry so much that they cannot slow down for just one second so that I can turn into my ******* driveway!

RAmen.

Last edited by a moderator:

Buttercup

Veteran Member
I'm too lazy to change my avatar yet actually... I'd have to load photobucket and crop it and resize it and then go to my user CP and all that. Screw it. Maybe later. Isn't Baggins gorgeous though? I'm in love with that puppy. :hearts:

:trampo:
You don't have to do all that. You can crop it in Paint and then upload it to RF straight from your computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.