• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
So does a pyramid :)

SS-6426-2.jpg

Demonic Kitten

>_>

I have come to the conclusion that I do not have enough manga or anime.. also I don't have enough time to dedicate myself to improve my otakuness... *sigh*

Peacewise

The first two songs on Enrique Iglesias Greatists Hits album are crap, if this is His "Greatest Hits" how did he get any hits?

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
If it had chicken instead of whatever gross stuff is in it, and no onions, I'd probably eat it. Unless there's anything else other than lettuce and tomatoes hiding in there... I don't really know what a gyro is. We had a restaurant that served gyros here, but it opened and closed within about the span of a year... I guess not many people around here like gyros. I never went to it.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I returned my textbooks today. They weighed about 50 pounds. I'm not even joking. I carried half and my little sister carried the other half... because I couldn't carry them all at the same time by myself. DOn't worry. My "little" sister is almost grown up sized now. Hey. My computer has a translator thing on my cursor, and I guess 50 pounds = 22.68 kg, if you want to know.

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
If it had chicken instead of whatever gross stuff is in it, and no onions, I'd probably eat it. Unless there's anything else other than lettuce and tomatoes hiding in there... I don't really know what a gyro is. We had a restaurant that served gyros here, but it opened and closed within about the span of a year... I guess not many people around here like gyros. I never went to it.
Lamb, lettuce, tomato, onion, and cucumber dip on pita bread. :drool:

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
"You are what you eat". What does this mean if you turkey on Thanksgiving? Or if you eat vegetables? Chicken? A barbecue pig?
;););)

Status
Not open for further replies.