• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I hope I got it now... My skin kind of felt like it was burning. O_O Not literally of course, like it was on fire or anything, but didn't feel great either. :D

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Imma braid my hair into tiny braids. Then tomorrow, when I un-do them, I will be reminiscent of the 1980's. :D That's the way I roll when I have nowhere to go and nothing better to do. It's going to be awesome. :D

crimp.jpg

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I only write more to my story that I'm writing when I feel like it. That's what you have to do, or else it will suck, and if you don't enjoy writing it, what's the point in doing it? It's not like imma ever sell it. :D

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
This is the kind of hair that deserves respect:

funfactin1987spikewasresponsib.jpg
Remember when Erika got sick of being mistaken for her twin sister and they went to the dance where she kissed Aaron and thought she had mono but it turned out to be tonsillitis and then Erika got pregnant by Jason and she went to get an abortion but protesters blocked her and then Heather came and helped her through the crowd?

That was really neat.

Demonic Kitten

Oh! Speaking of spiders...I saw a baby Daddy Long Legs spider last night. It was in my dogs food dish. >_> I didn't run or freak out... instead I calmly dumped the baby out of the dish without killing it. ^_^

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
If it is easier to break into my house than my car, should I then leave the carradio in the car?

and should I even mention something like that on the internet

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Remember when Erika got sick of being mistaken for her twin sister and they went to the dance where she kissed Aaron and thought she had mono but it turned out to be tonsillitis and then Erika got pregnant by Jason and she went to get an abortion but protesters blocked her and then Heather came and helped her through the crowd?

That was really neat.

Totally. That was mega-intense.

Status
Not open for further replies.