• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KatNotKathy

*doodles a sketch off katnotkathy's avatar*

Much like in John Smith's "Journal of Impossible Things"?
28ho0eu.jpg

Raxacoricofallapatorians are really one of the more annoying Doctor Who aliens, but I love the name and Blon Fel-Fotch Passameer-Day Slitheen had her moments.

MissAlice

Much like in John Smith's "Journal of Impossible Things"?
28ho0eu.jpg

Raxacoricofallapatorians are really one of the more annoying Doctor Who aliens, but I love the name and Blon Fel-Fotch Passameer-Day Slitheen had her moments.

LOL, I'm also a Doctor Who fan.

My favorite are the cybermen.

CyberMan.jpg

MissAlice

TV noises are the worst. Especially when you are trying to sleep.

Definitely especially when they have those ads in between movies that are louder than the movies.

To make matters worse, I bought these expensive ear phones recommended to my by my therapist called Noise Cancellation.

They don't work. All they do is soften some of the noise while you're blasting music but that's about it. -_-

Herr Heinrich

Student of Mythology
Definitely especially when they have those ads in between movies that are louder than the movies.

To make matters worse, I bought these expensive ear phones recommended to my by my therapist called Noise Cancellation.

They don't work. All they do is soften some of the noise while you're blasting music but that's about it. -_-

Aww.. That's poo. Speaking of therapists I should prolly go schedule to see one when I am at school on Monday. I have been putting it off.

.lava

Veteran Member

Noise Cancellation, hmm .. lovely .. but it should be for mouths not for ears

MissAlice

Noise Cancellation, hmm .. lovely .. but it should be for mouths not for ears

Indeed.

Perhaps someone should come up and patton an invention called Mouth Cancellation.
icon_idea.gif

LOL reminds me of an episode I saw in Twilight Zone where a lady finds a necklace and after putting it on her neck, the moment she uses the word "shut up!" Everyone freezes like objects.

I always wished there was something like that.

.lava

Veteran Member
Indeed.

Perhaps someone should come up and patton an invention called Mouth Cancellation.
icon_idea.gif

LOL reminds me of an episode I saw in Twilight Zone where a lady finds a necklace and after putting it on her neck, the moment she uses the word "shut up!" Everyone freezes like objects.

I always wished there was something like that.

mmm .. another lovely idea. yes, would be nice to have something like that but i would probably abuse it

.lava

Veteran Member
oh dear ...i am so glad Storm said this word once. now i can tell how i am ...

groggy! groggy! that's how i am. i am groggy! must make tea

MissAlice

Speaking of groggy, I better get to bed.

Need to get up early and work for no money (volunteer work).

Nighty night everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.